One of the most effective ways to manage an organization's commitment and ensure action is taken within its operations is to implement an environmental management system (EMS) in accordance with ISO 14001:2015.
There are a number of key benefits from implementing an effective EMS including:
- helping you operate in a cost efficient and environmentally responsible manner
- providing a competitive edge when tendering
- helping you identify existing and future relevant legislation
- improved communication within the organization
- potential of greater cost savings
- minimising the potential for environmental incidents and mitigating any impacts
IMS provides a proven and practical approach to environmental management system consultancy. We design system documentation in a way that makes it easy to integrate with other associated standards such as ISO 9001 and ISO 45001.